Battery storage: a workshop organised jointly by Ademe, Bpifrance and InnoEnergy
Bpifrance, ADEME and InnoEnergy organise their first joint workshop as part of the European Battery Alliance: “Battery storage: what ambitions and what strategies for the French industry?”
The event takes place on 28th May, 2019, at “Le Hub Bpifrance”, 6-8 bd Haussman, Paris 9e.
Here are the topics that will be covered through the event:
- Innovations launched on the market in the short term by the companies supplying cells – modules – packs and solutions that contribute to it;
- Review (state of play) of the global market;
- Stakes of the buyers and users of battery – mainly the car and bus manufacturers;
- Industrial and commercial issues of the suppliers of cells, modules and batteries;
- Public policies, support and financing of France and the European Commission.
Access the event’s page
Access the full progamme and list of speakers