Work with us
Work with us
Work with us
Date of publication: 2020.01.31

Legal Services for Start-Ups and Scale-Ups

Within Business Creation Services Benelux we have a regular need of legal support.

  1. For our start-ups and scale-ups entails general advice on company law, partnerships, contract law, articles of association, shareholder agreement, licenses, assistance with legal conflicts and procedures.
  2. For our Business Creation Services this entails assistance with articles of association, shareholder agreements, contracting and negotiation.
Deadline for submission proposals: 2020-01-10
Deadline postponed to (if applicable): -
Clarification session (if applicable): -
For further information, please contact:
Please submit proposals to:
Intended date of notification: 2020-01-16
Closing tender: 2020-01-26
Do you only require legal assistance for start-ups and scale-ups in The Netherlands? In other words, is this request for proposal only directed to lawyers in The Netherlands?
We require assistance for our venture portfolio in the Benelux region.
For approximately how many start-ups / scale-ups will we work for if we would win this tender? Are these the 23 start-ups which are now displayed on your website as part of your portfolio for The Netherlands?
At this point our portfolio consists of about 20 to 25 ventures within the Benelux region.
Do we work for these start-ups / scale-ups directly and will there be a direct client relationship with them or only through InnoEnergy? The service agreement seems to only reflect a client relationship between the law firm and InnoEnergy.
You will enter into an agreement with InnoEnergy. We are always the partner that will give you the assignment. On some occasions you will work for the venture directly, as the RfP states. In many cases you will assist us with agreements with the ventures.
We work for one of the companies funded by InnoEnergy. Does that create a conflict from your end? From our end: we are happy to work for both, but if a conflict would arise we would be conflicted and both parties would need to find another lawyer to represent them.
That will be ok.