Request for CFS audit services
Thursday 3rd of September 11.00 AM Europe Summer Time (Amsterdam, GMT+02:00)
Event address for attendees: Clarification session
- Due to an uncertain period ahead regarding COVID pandemic, tenderers are being requested to submit a paragraph in their proposal how to organize themselves performing the CFS audit full remotely without any on-sight visits. In case the pandemic remains or increases, InnoEnergy could request the winning tenderer at any time to perform the audits remotely.
- Linked to point above: Tenderers are being requested to submit a two-folded pricing offer. One price based on normal on sight visits during the audit (Incl. travel & accommodation) and one price based on complete remote CFS Audit service.
- Clarification on pricing model: We do expect a pricing offer based on full unit price per CFS audit per size-category partner (Small / medium / Large / Exception). So please submit 4 prices in total linked to the different sizes explained in the RFP. Hourly and/or daily rates will not be accepted.
- The list of partners that should have a CFS Audit (company name, country, city, size and estimated cost) can be officially requested by e-mail. We will not upload this document here, but we will send it by e-mail after an official request by e-mail to: email@example.com
- InnoEnergy will take action to confirm the identity of the enquirer before submitting the document.
- Tenderers are being requested to identify in their offer partners they are in a Conflict of Interest situation due to other audit services (or any other conflict of interest).