Companies, communities, reduce your electricity bill, by taking part in the energy transition
Adaptable to any size of building, the WIND my ROOF roof wind turbine can be installed in the assembly line, and makes the most of the available surface.
Energy price and regulations are pushing building owners to install renewable energy productions. Solar panels consume space on roofs and weigh too much for commercial and logistics buildings. Wind can produce more energy than solar in a number of countries.
The WindBox is a new solution to generate clean electricity on buildings. It is a 1.5 kw wind turbine, horizontal axis, weighing 130kg, designed to be installed on the buildings’ acroterion. In this position, the turbine can benefit from higher winds that follow the building’s façade, freeing space on the roof for other applications. The turbine is silent and does not vibrate, enabling its installation on any type of building.
• Able to produce clean power on commercial and logistics buildings with roofs too fragile for solar panels.
• Can complete an existing solar panels installation to maximise the return on investment and bring energy generation at night.
• Exceptional carbon reduction: electricity produced through the Windbox has a lower carbon intensity than solar panels.
• Allows for clean electricity production on buildings in areas with little sunshine.
• A 5k€ winds study delivered by the company proves the profitability of a project using WindBox.
Learn how companies are installing the WindBox at their facilities to become more energy efficient.