Event location: Station F, Paris
Event date: 06 December 2021
Pitch sessions of 7 start-ups in green mobility in Station F, Paris
Last Monday, we gathered 7 start-ups supported by EIT InnoEnergy, to pitch in front of French investors, corporations and collectivities, in Station F, Paris. These start-ups were :
- Mob-Energy, which has designed "Charles", a charging robot for EVs that integrates second life batteries ;
- Duckt, which has developed the world's first universal micromobility charging station ;
- Atawey, which develops green hydrogen charging stations for vehicles ;
- Hygen, which develops decentralized refueling solutions for gaseous fuel powered vehicles ;
- Scoobic, which develops last-mile electric vehicles ;
- Wind my Roof, which brings local and renewable energy to buildings by combining wind and solar power ;
- Verkor, which has the ambition to produce low‑carbon batteries in France.
All these start-ups in which EIT InnoEnergy has invested offer groundbreaking solutions to decarbonise today's mobility. The pitch session was then followed by a networking event in our offices at Chevaleret (13th arrondissement).
CEO of Wind my Roof, Antoine Brichot, who presented the "WindBox", which is capable of recharging ebikes, escooters and electric vehicles.