Pay per use (car sharing model). - Self steering when backing (see video on www.eptender.com). - Easy to attach (see video on www.eptender.com). - Light and compact, with a luggage rack for extra payload. - Business model is very scalable. - Global market. -
Electric vehicles are unable to satisfy occasional peak range requirements. This is proving a prominent limitation to user acceptance. The marginal cost of an additional range is very high, whereas the frequency of long distance journeys is low.
EP Tender offers the rental of a light and compact energy module (a Tender) that can be easily attached to the car enabling the owner of an EV to gain access to the same range as a classic combustion engine, yet at a low marginal cost (pay per use, car sharing model). The Tenders are available 24/7, every 50km, in the Tender’Lib network. The business model is scalable and the market global. See video on www.eptender.com.
• Affordable electric vehicles for daily usage.
• Make long distance trips with peace of mind, even when recharging regularly.
• Same range and convenience as a combustion engine vehicle.
• Compact, with a luggage rack for extra payload.
• Self steering when backing.