Innovative. Efficient. High flexibility and modularity. Multi-functional.
There is a requirement for a CO2-SNG system that can utilise CO2 separated from industrial facilities and convert the surplus electricity from renewable energy sources into methane. Energy producers need to reduce CO2 emissions and to adjust electricity production to demand.
This innovative product converts carbon dioxide from industrial facilities into methane in the reaction with hydrogen from water electrolysis, powered by excess and cheap renewable electricity from the grid. The proposed technology is a solution for the storage of surplus electricity from renewable energy sources and a prospective solution for CO2 utilisation.
• High flexibility and modularity.
• Attractive return on investment.
• Independence of natural gas supplies.
• SNG (synthetic natural gas) production.
• Surplus electricity utilisation.