Air pollution, road congestion, lack of routing options and high costs are challenges for logistics operators striving to cope with the e-commerce boom. Compounded by the Covid-19 pandemic, operators struggle to meet the enormous, immediate and changing demands of people worldwide.
The ONO PAT combines the ease of a bicycle with the cargo capacity of a van. A solution that protects the planet and improves the health of communities, it is emission-free, has a small physical footprint, an easy battery-swapping set-up, a smart electrical system made with Tier-1 quality components, and uses automotive production processes for safety and durability. It has been validated by major logistics players through every stage of its evolution.
• Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) over time.
• Complete maintenance and service ecosystem.
• Outstanding payload mass and volume.
• Vehicle-as-a-Service (VaaS) model.
• Versatile modular platform allows for expanded uses and markets.
• Increased routing and delivery flexibility.
• Exceptional weather protection and safety, with a vehicle cabin floor.
• Targeted market segments: courier express and parcel delivery, micro-mobility, online retail, catering and passenger transport.