A solution that protects the planet and improves the health of communities
Air pollution, road congestion, lack of routing options and high costs are challenges for logistics operators striving to cope with the e-commerce boom. Compounded by the Covid-19 pandemic, operators struggle to meet the enormous, immediate and changing demands of people worldwide.
The ONO PAT combines the ease of a bicycle with the cargo capacity of a van. A solution that protects the planet and improves the health of communities, it is emission-free, has a small physical footprint, an easy battery-swapping set-up, a smart electrical system made with Tier-1 quality components, and uses automotive production processes for safety and durability. It has been validated by major logistics players through every stage of its evolution.
• Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) over time.
• Complete maintenance and service ecosystem.
• Outstanding payload mass and volume.
• Vehicle-as-a-Service (VaaS) model.
• Versatile modular platform allows for expanded uses and markets.
• Increased routing and delivery flexibility.
• Exceptional weather protection and safety, with a vehicle cabin floor.
• Targeted market segments: courier express and parcel delivery, micro-mobility, online retail, catering and passenger transport.