Qien predicts the energy demand in a building and deploys various energy resources as efficiently as possible.
Add-on to existing BEMS. Energy cost saving by 10-50%. No adaptations to HVAC system and building. Easy to install. Cloud operated. Improvement of indoor comfort.
Building energy management systems (BEMS) have significant limitations. The cost to install, maintain and utilise them is high, and there should be smart building technologies in place to ensure that energy is being used efficiently in a building.
Qien is a cloud based add-on to building energy management systems (BEMS) which, based on the weather forecast, predict the energy needs of the building (zones). Easy to install, it leads to energy savings of 10% to 50% and cost reductions, as well as improved indoor comfort. Applicable to existing buildings.
• Contribution to sustainability goals.
• Enhanced indoor comfort.
• Extends the lifespan of technical installations.
• Instant and significant energy and cost reduction by 10% to 40%.
• Use of the most sustainable and/or cheapest energy available.
• No adaptations required for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system or building.
A shell over existing building management systems that provides energy forecasting and reduces energy consumption (10% – 40%) in buildings, while also improving comfort.