The energy transition poses new challenges for LV distribution network operators due to increasing complexity and additional stress of decentralised PV systems and high peak EV charging stations. Faster data-driven insights are needed to improve grid maintenance and prevent blackouts.
OmegaLambdaTec's SmartGrid-AI-Cockpit provides an integrated view in quasi real-time on network status and upcoming issues, including the automated detection and localisation of network anomalies and power line defects. In cooperation with sensor hardware partner SMIGHT the company offers a 3-months 'rent-a-smart-grid' all-inclusive starter package for network operators to test out the benefits and business cases of a smart low voltage grid in real-life operations.
• Investment-optimised sensor positioning for smart grid roll-out.
• 24/7 monitoring of sensor data with automatic detection and localisation of anomalies and network defects.
• Prevention of blackouts via early identification of broken power lines and critical issues.
• Significant cost reductions for network maintenance and manual inspections.
• Identification of grid over-stressing and optimised network expansion requirements.