A thermoelectric generator has been developed that can convert industry waste heat into electricity and can be used directly for applications onsite, or reincorporated into the grid.
Self-powered wireless sensor network system matching industry 4.0 requirements. Energy generation and CO2 reduction from waste recovery.
Industries are inefficient at using energy. More than 60% is wasted in the form of heat. Reducing the cost of the energy bill and lowering the environmental impact of energy are both essential.
An initial solution provided is sustainable and eco-friendly energy production using a by-product of the industrial process itself: heat. Converting waste into usable energy reduces energy bills and lessens the environmental impact made in industry, aligning it with the requirements of new environmental rules.
• Drastically reduces the cost of industrial monitoring.
• Estimated operative life of over 20 years.
• Flexible solution which can be easily installed in every industry.
• Plug and play.
• Scalable, modular and maintenance-free.
• The system can be upgraded with new technologies for higher performance.