New buildings with best "economic" passive measures. Self-generation and self-consumption of energy via PV / heat pumps. Cost-effective energy storage. Interactive and user feedback-based information system. Creation of local ESCO in co-ownership of district inhabitants.
Efficient, low-demand and near-autarkic houses are unaffordable for low and mid income groups, and also require high investment costs to build.
Evohaus is a turn-key operator that constructs or renovates homes, operating in areas through the creation of local Energy Supply Cooperatives (ESC). The evohaus model integrates smart building design, insulation, renewable technologies, energy management, and supply contracts in a complete end-to-end package for sustainable living.
• Interactive and user feedback-based information system.
• Cost effective energy storage solution
• New buildings with best "economic" passive measures.
• Self-generation and self-consumption of energy via PV / heat pumps.
• Active participation of inhabitants.
• Lower total energy cost and increased independency: at 70% energy autarky,