KOENA tec uses easy-to-install KOENA tec smart plugs to monitor the power use of appliances for restaurants
The kitchens and equipment of restaurants costs owners billions of euros of wasted energy every year. Smart energy equipment and services are required that are affordable and scalable for restaurant businesses.
KOENA tec uses easy-to-install KOENA tec smart plugs to monitor the power use of appliances for restaurants. The KOENA tec data platform offers different data-driven services, including automated tips for reducing energy costs based on how the appliances are being used daily, predictive maintenance systems and smart grid applications. For supported OEM appliances, the option of automatically optimised control is offered.
• Affordable energy savings adapted to individual sites’ usage.
• Appliance-dependent savings up to 20% of electricity costs.
• Display option for end customers increases awareness and engagement for sustainability.
• Integrated control and communication in software for supported OEMs. further increases savings and reduces efforts for achieving savings.
• Monitoring platform for franchise owners and energy market actors.
• Added-value for OEM partners through white-label digital service.
• Device status detection and maintenance monitoring.