Diminishing freshwater resources, increased pollution of existing sources and government water conservation policies have made global water treatment a €550 billion market, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10%. A circular, sustainable and secure water economy is vital.
Chemical free, water and energy saving products that are designed to meet the goals of sustainability and a circular water economy. This unique electrochemical solution, based on capacitive deionization (CDI), removes a wide array of contaminants and is highly modular and scalable, and can be tailored to meet customer needs (water quality) of industrial, municipal and consumer applications.
• Low, instantaneous and total power consumption.
• Chemical free, low operating expenses due to little or no need for pre- or post-treatment.
• Tailorable water quality, total ion content and water pH programmable.
• Performance irrelative to water temperature.
• Fouling resistant, reduced scaling and biofouling.
• Data storage and logging with intelligent and adaptive system operation.
• Integrated functioning of hardware, electronics and software for a total solution.