With more than EUR 560 million investments and over 380 supported start-ups, EIT InnoEnergy is one of the largest European investors in sustainable energy innovations. The industry focus is broad, from renewable energy, storage & smart grid solutions, smart buildings & cities technologies to transport and mobility.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT).
You will be responsible for developing and growing B2B sales throughout the French Batteries, Automotive & Mobility markets, selling the sustainable energy solutions offered by InnoEnergy's asset portfolio & innovation projects.
You will target new companies and pipeline prospects.
You will validate and run the strategy for the french Batteries, Automotive & professional mobility markets (in liaison with a European team of +250 people in more than 7 countries) .
You will be responsible for leveraging the relationship with professional trade associations on the aforementioned markets : PFA, CNPA, NextMove, CSF..
You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders and key partners.
You are experienced with a relevant track record and network within:
· You have an engineering and/or business degree.
· 5 years experience in either of the fields: batteries, automative, professional mobility (trucks, busses, intralogitsics vehicles)
· Proven successful track record in sales, market planning/analysis and opportunity identification in defined markets.
· Strong ability to generate and close leads with an ambitious annual personal target.
· Excellent mobility (less Last Mile) ecosystem experience & deep understanding of the marketplace business models.
· Personal connections due to his/her background in the business to facilitate access to decision makers and project leaders.
· Experience in an international environment.
Proactive, collaborative and solutions oriented
Strong organizational planning and development skills.
Entrepreneurial spirit, appetite for development and innovation
Curious, with a strong desire to learn.
Autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment).
Used to work in an international environment
This role is at the center stage of InnoEnergy’s transition to a growth platform for batteries and mobility solutions in Europe.
The whole team involves 3 persons in a full-time position: 2 business developers and 1 Project Manager. The team is based both in Grenoble and Paris and is used to work closely.
How to apply
If you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability, to Marco Verburgh, Sr Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.