After 10 years of work and dedication to be one of the reference conferences in the energy sector of Barcelona, we are pleased to announce the 10th edition of the Barcelona Global Energy Challenges. The event’s main objective is to bring together the leading experts in the sector and create synergies with prestigious universities and research centers, becoming a meeting point of reference to discuss and share knowledge about the challenges goals for the energy sector.
The content for this new edition has been updated. The plenary sessions will discuss the latest advances in energy storage and the role they play in smart grids. The different workshops that will take place in the afternoon will deepen the discussion on the technologies presented during the plenary sessions. As every year, the meeting will be attended by international experts from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), the Institute for Energy Research (IREC) and the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC) among other international professionals.
KIC InnoEnergy, as one of main sponsors for this conference, kindly invites you so you will not miss this opportunity to be in a privileged environment and learn the future challenges for the energy sector. See you on June 18 at the Telefónica Tower –Diagonal, 00- and Zero Hotel –Plaça Llevant-.
- Fikile R. Brushett. MIT teacher, Department of Chemical Engineering – USA
- Jessica Trancik. MIT teacher, Energy Studies in the Engineering Systems Division.
- Albert Cuchí. Universitat Pompeu Fabra teacher & GBCe.
- Alejandro Pérez – Rodríguez. University of Barcelona (UB) and IREC
- Laurent Bedel. Project manager at French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)