- Agronergy has developed a turnkey solution to supply renewable heat based on recycling agricultural waste.
- Atawey designs and manufactures hydrogen recharging stations for the hydrogen mobility business, with a focus on stations with on-site hydrogen production for small fleet of vehicles.
- DC Brain is a Big Data solution dedicated to exploitation and maintenance issues of complex industrial networks (such as gas, water, electricity, logistic,…).
- Solable develops low-cost and cost-effective ecological solutions for heating and water, including two CES-awarded innovations.
- Stimergy sells an energy-efficient solution that provides the heat generated by our servers for free. Their customers benefit from this free heat for hot water production all year long
In addition, the start-ups will be presenting their innovative solutions in duo with one of their clients on the “pitch ring”, a space at the heart of the fair that gives voice to innovative actors.
Attend the pitching sessions on Wednesday 13th December, from 16h00 to 17h30 to hear how these five duos are taking over tomorrow’s cities: