Do you want to broaden your knowledge in the sustainable energy field and the challenges that nuclear industry has to face in the future? This webinar is a good opportunity to do so!
Professor Javier Dies, an expert in Nuclear Engineering will present a good overview of the current situation of nuclear energy worldwide:
- Number of reactors in operation
- Number of reactors under construction
- Number of reactors ordered or planned
- Number of reactors proposed
- Nuclear power plants generation II, III and IV
After that, he will open a debate about:
- Fuel resources for nuclear energy?
- Economy of nuclear energy?
- and any other topic that you would like to arise!
The webinar will take place on Wednesday October 22nd, 2014 from 12.00-13.00 (CET). Join and ask your questions via the KIC InnoEnergy Youtube Channel.
This webinar will be a teaser of what you can expect to study at the MSc EMINE whose uniqueness lies in the involvement of its industrial partners. Check this programme that broadens the scope of traditional nuclear education!
Questions or comments? Please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More webinars to come!
- November 5 2014, 12h (CET) – Claudio Geyken & Julio Quintana, KIC InnoEnergy from the student’s perspective: two recent graduates tell you about their experiences during and after their studies
- November 19 2014, 12h (CET) – KIC InnoEnergy Transition and Alumni Office and Project Coordinators from Adecco, How to improve your chances to obtain a job
Do you want to stay up to date on our upcoming webinars? Sign up here for automatic invitations.