OGGA has developed a range of innovative solutions for the smart energy optimisation and automation of housing. OGGA aims to revolutionise energy management in homes and to become a key player in the house building and renovation sectors with its smart solution Eco-Touch, which is both easy to use and install.
The cost of energy in homes is continually increasing and home automation solutions for the management of energy are too expensive for property developers. The building nowadays needs to be smart and energy-efficient to meet new environmental regulations, nevertheless the complexity of installation and usage of the existing smart home systems is an obstacle for their widespread integration in the everyday life.
ECO TOUCH optimises energy consumption automatically and in doing so saves energy, by:
- controlling a heating system based on the specific habits of residents
- switching off standbys and lighting during absences
- monitoring and displaying the energy consumption of homes
Eco-Touch also offers a first level of home automation including :
- Roller shutter operation via a mobile application
- Security related services (i.e. window/door opening detection, smart smoke detector, movement detectors etc.)
- Indoor air quality measurement
The solution is scalable and can be connected to products of other brands.
Eco-Touch modules can be used in infrastructure for such services as predictive maintenance, energy consumption forecasting, and building stock monitoring.
The solution is dedicated to property developers, housing associations, and electricity companies.
The value proposition
A connected solution (thermostat, energy meter and circuit breaker) that is
- Easy to use (self-learning, optimising heating in real time).
- Easy to install (no configuration, no programming).
- Saves energy (reduced rental charges).
- Adopts a first level of home automation that is available to all.
- Can evolve (new services / products can be added)
ECO TOUCH allows property developers to meet RT2012 standards while offering smart connected homes and respecting the requirement of cost control.
Stéphane GAGNAT, Chairman and Technical Director
Electronic Engineer – Schlumberger group – Founder of Agath company.
Laurent OGER, Administration and Finance
Medical Doctor – Biomnis laboratory – Business unit manager and international manager.
Patrice BOUCHAND, R&D
Software Engineer – 15 year experience in embedded software (Linux).
For more information contact:
Vincent ROUSSEAU, Communications & Marketing
15-year experience in the design/ergonomics of innovative products and management of corporate communication.
Lada PLYATSOK, International relations & trade
Master’s degree in business and international relations.
N.B. You can be put in contact with other services in case of a specific demand
Immeuble Le Fontenoy
96, Boulevard Vivier Merle
69003 Lyon – France