If you are ready to be part of the energy transition, we want to hear from you. Prepare to be part of something bigger. Prepare to change the future.
InnoEnergy Master’s School has teamed up with AXEL The Energy Accelerator, a supporter of early-stage energy start-ups, to create a comprehensive summer camp on energy business creation. This 4 day camp will bring forwarding thinking engineers from across the globe together in Karlsruhe, in the heart of Energiewende, to learn from distinguished experts and entrepreneurship mentors.
Current and graduated Bachelor students will have the opportunity to develop their ideas into promising business models. Participants will be challenged to put their best ideas, their technical know-how, their entrepreneurial spirit and their team-working skills to the test while pushing the boundaries on energy innovation.
The 4 day programme includes:
- Meeting fellow participants, experts and mentors
- Finding out about the InnoEnergy industry standard Masters programmes and Axel, Germany’s foremost energy startup accelerator
- Learn about storytelling and pitching from our team of experts, to secure buy in from investors through storytelling
- Farewell party to nurture your professional network
The Energy Transition Business Camp will take place in Karlsruhe, located in the Upper Rhine Valley, 26 – 29 July, 2018.
InnoEnergy operates a rigorous selection process to identify the students with the very best ideas.
The Energy Transition Business Camp is open to:
- prospective master students considering an energy related programme in 2019
- current (or graduated) Bachelor students studying a technical programme
Win free entry worth €2000 at the summer school by submitting your innovative energy project idea!
How to Apply
- Register and complete the Energy Transition Business Camp Quiz to learn about the summer school and present yourself as an eligible candidate
- If you are eligible, someone from the summer camp will be in contact about the second and final step of the application process: To create and submit a video pitch that summarizes your idea for an innovative sustainable energy product or service.
- Format: elevator pitch of 3 minutes
- A jury will evaluate the video pitches and the top 20-25 candidates will be selected and receive notification from InnoEnergy by the 18th of June
Learn more about the summer camp HERE , and start the application process now!