- Early assessment of energy yield
- Accurate and reliable data
- Cost-effective and versatile
- Easy transport and operations
- Robust structure for harsh environments
- Energy autonomy and reliability
A solution to the current challenges of wind measuring for offshore wind farms.
Develop a cost effective floating platform concept for offshore wind turbines and determine its business opportunity.
- Product is commercially available
- Performance evaluation has been carried out by the end of 2014.
- By December 2014 both LIDAR buoy and NEPtool
- First commercial operation at Ijmuiden, Netherlands (2015)
- October 2013: buoy construction
- November 2013: buoy tests
- End 2014 – Performance evaluation
- December 2014 – EOLOS buoy completion
Project Coordinaton and Management:
Project Manager: Rajai Aghabi
- Soluciones Ingeniería Marítima Operacional (SIMO)
- Gas Natural Fenosa
- Universität Stuttgart