With gas market liberalisation, gas properties vary frequently due to mixing of gases and injections of biogases. This will effect domestic, commercial and industrial gas applications and creates a need for continuous measurement of gas qualities.
The GasQ-meter is a low-cost measuring instrument for realtime mesuring of quality characteristics of natural gas.
The improved camelina planting seed features:
- determination of exact content of major components CO2 and hydrocarbons
- express real-time control in continuous mode
- flexible instalation into existing measuring cabinets/sampling units
- reliable measurement of key quality parameters of natural gases: calorific value and Wobbe index
- Comparably simple technical implementation/cuatomisation/repairs
- low operation and maintenance costs
- lower price tag fpr backup/redundancy analyser
- no need of specifically qualified personnel
- portable and customizable implementation