The use of low-rank fuels creates cost savings and CO2-reductions for the chemical industry or power plants. Varying fuel compositions require an appropriate process control for the permanent adjustment of burner parameters.
The use of new camera systems in conjunction with powerful image processing systems offers a new perspective and an opportunity to derive new parameters useable for the process optimisation of burner control.
The Inspect Pro Control features:
- Camera system to be coupled with software
- Software package for optimization of burner control
- Cement kiln operators will be able to recognise process problems earlier
- Increased energy output, decreased emissions and stabilised combustion
- Lower operational costs and massively decreased costs of energy input