The world’s leading expo for wind energy – WindEnergy Hamburg and the global conference of WindEurope – a high-powered, unique platform for business, networking and information – onshore and offshore, will be taking place this September at Hamburg Messe and we will be there, so come find us in Hall B6 stand: 260.
Joining us we will have five InnoEnergy supported wind technologies coming:
- Principle Power Inc.: The WindFloat concept allows offshore wind turbines to be assembled and commissioned entirely onshore. Contact them.
- EOLOS Floationg LiDAR Solutions: EOLOS FLS200 can take wind measurements from sea surface up to 200 meters with a precision similar to a met mast, but only for the 10% of its cost. Contact them.
- Vertequip: Vertequip develops simple and effective equipment that increase safety and productivity in works at heights. Contact them.
- Pro-Drone: Pro-Drone develops technologies to carry out the inspection of energy infrastructures, using cost-efficient, robust and automated airborne solutions. Contact them.
- Nabrawind Technologies: Nabralift is a Self-Erecting Tower designed by Nabrawind technologies. It consists on three-columns structure installed under the uppermost part of a wind turbine generator tubular tower, resulting in a hybrid support steel structure. Contact them.
Dates: Tuesday 25 September to Friday 28 September
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 Tuesday to Thursday, 09:00 – 16:00 Friday
Location: Hamburg Messe: Messeplatz 1, Hamburg Germany