Participants of Energy from Chemical Fuels 2015 also have the possibility of joining the UNI–SET Future Profile Workshop which is taking place right before the conference on Monday, 5 October 2015 from 10 am till noon.
In the Future Profile Workshop latest results of the first professional profile identification survey in the field energy from chemical fuels will be presented and discussed. With your participation in the workshop you will become a precursor for new academic programmes and you get the unique chance to actively contribute to the future education of university graduates in Europe.
UNI–SET, the association of universities in the SET-plan, wants to identify the professional profiles which are needed in the long term in the energy sector. In order to do this, the UNI–SET partners, among them KIC InnoEnergy, will organise several workshops for professors and industry to think about the characteristics of our future game-changers.
Please note: the number of participants is limited, so please make sure you register for the workshop together with the conference registration.
We would also like to ask you to contribute to the UNI-SET Employers Survey. The UNI-SET Employers Survey is a first step in identifying the skills and professional profiles of graduates needed in the energy field, in the context of the European SET-Plan.
You can access the survey at http://employers.uni-set.eu and create an account here.
For your organisation, participating in this Employers Survey is a unique opportunity to:
- get involved in defining the future professional profiles required to meet the goals of Europe’s Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan);
- contribute to improve the Master and Doctorate educational programmes to better meet your future profile requirements;
- stimulate cross-national Master, Doctorate and Research programmes, and foster multidisciplinary profiles;
- identify required trainings for current staff to meet your future challenges in the energy sector, and to
- foster the integration of education, research and business/innovation activities.