We are pleased to announce that seven InnoEnergy candidates for the EIT awards have been selected to take part in the Awards Ceremony!
The ceremony, which will take place during EIT Innovation Forum (Innoveit) in Budapest on 4 October, recognises the extraordinary talent of innovators from across the EIT Community. This year, each nominee has a chance to win an award in one of four categories which showcase achievements and successes that boost the EU’s entrepreneurial culture:
- The EIT CHANGE Award recognises graduates of EIT education programmes who spur innovation and entrepreneurship, inspiring change for a sustainable future.
- The EIT INNOVATORS Award recognises teams from our Innovation Communities that develop high-impact products and services for a sustainable future.
- The EIT VENTURE Award recognises successful start-ups and scale-ups that have been supported by the EIT’s Innovation Communities through dedicated business creation and acceleration programmes.
- The EIT WOMAN Award recognises the outstanding achievements of women entrepreneurs and leaders from our Innovation Communities.
- Maria Luisa Hernández Latorre, Ingelia (https://ingelia.com/?lang=en)
We wish all nominees luck! Stay tuned for more information about the event and online voting for the Audience Award that is scheduled to launch at the start of September.
For more information about the event visit: https://eit.europa.eu/eit-awards
If you are sharing information about this on social media, please use the hashtag #EITawards