KIC InnoEnergy PhD School offers six thematic tracks distributed across offices centres in eight European countries.
In each office:
- three business lines are coordinated in one place,
- academia and industry, researchers, CEOs, students and business people meet and interact.
The thematic areas are:
- Clean Coal
- Energy from Chemical Fuels
- Sustainable Nuclear & Renewable Energy Convergence
- Sustainable Energy Systems for Renewables
- Smart Cities
- Smart Electric Grids and Storage
KIC InnoEnergy PhD School offers a curriculum that benefits from both a centralised and a localised structure. Central activities are offered Europe-wide, with local activities taking place in each co-location centre. Most local activities are also universally accessible, however, through online streaming.
PhD School training focuses on two main areas: innovation & business creation and entrepreneurship and energy technology. Modules in both areas are offered by our European partners across our co-location centers (CC), with specific thematic areas coordinated by each individual CC.