Our education in innovation and entrepreneurship gives you insights into the economy and industrial outlook of the energy field:
- You learn how energy businesses are created and run.
- You stay one step ahead of other PhD students when developing new products and services and bringing them to market.
The support for international mobility across Europe gives you a multi-national perspective:
- You’ll experience different parts of international organisations
- You become more open-minded to embracing new cultures and professional challenges.
- Relocation experience is an advantage in international organisations.
- Mobility also gives you the opportunity to develop multiple language skills.
Having expenses paid for project at a foreign university or international company for between 4 to 12 months opens up new horizons:
- You enjoy a new network of contacts you might otherwise miss, e.g. high-level industry representatives.
- You gain an opportunity to do an internship in a company or university away from your ‘home university.’
The pan-European network in academia and industry gives you your own contacts within the energy industry:
- You’ll be more attractive on the job market, making it easier to find a highly qualified international job or pursue a well-paid career in academia.
Interested? Complete the form on this page and get in touch with us!