Before applying, you should make sure you have all the relevant paperwork ready. The following documents are part of the application process and must be submitted in English:
- A copy of your curriculum vitae or résumé
- A copy of your passport or ID card
- A cover letter explaining:
- Why you wish to participate
- Your research and career ambitions
- In what ways your PhD project is directly relevant to InnoEnergy
- Letter of support from your PhD supervisor, stating:
- Your suitability for the InnoEnergy PhD School
- Permission to participate in all required activities, including international placements, training courses and the annual conference
- Confirmation that you have financial support until graduation
- A letter of recommendation from the company that is involved in your project, explaining the innovation and business aspects of your research. We will also accept a letter from your supervisor describing the actual or planned industry connection if a letter from the business is not possible at this stage.
- Certificates and transcripts
- A copy of your Master’s degree certificate
- A copy of the transcripts of the Master’s degree, with the grades in the individual courses you took
- A passport photo or similar head-shot for name badges, security passes etc.
If you have all your paperwork ready, then go to our application page here.