Empowering research. Enabling innovation
From idea to product.
From lab to market.
From doctoral candidate to potential entrepreneur.
The InnoEnergy PhD School is about enabling transformation. Turning cutting-edge research into innovative solutions that will have an impact on our world. Giving researchers the skills, insight and contacts needed to add depth and context to their research. Creating new networks of emerging knowledge, expertise and vision. And all to convert current energy systems into sustainable alternatives.
- Unmatched access to complementary training in entrepreneurship, innovation and business skills to PhD candidates enrolled in universities across Europe.
- Dedicated support for PhD candidates to develop collaborative, cross-cultural skills among our international network of research, business, industrial and start-up partners.
- Unrivalled opportunities to pool knowledge, share experiences and spark new ideas among a growing network of active, engaged and committed business and research partners.
By joining the InnoEnergy PhD School:
- Doctoral candidates build personal networks across Europe while enhancing their understanding of business organisations, the innovation process, and the energy sector as a whole. Exclusive access to complementary training enables candidates to maintain the highest standards of research, while boosting their innovation capacity, and enhancing their CV with highly prized, in-demand business and personal skills.
- Research labs extend their influence across Europe, increase their attractiveness to grant-giving and funding bodies, contribute to wider research activities, develop a reputation for both innovation and collaborative research, and turn research results into products and services that can generate revenue.
- Business partners host the brightest entrepreneurial minds and the most exciting research in their field, gain competitive advantage through priority access to new innovations, and strengthen connections between industrial R&D and academic research.
Be part of the energy evolution.