Delivering a sustainable energy future is an international endeavour requiring a truly global mindset.
MSc SELECT encourages international thinking in a number of ways. It is a joint programme run by the seven following universities:
- KTH: Royal Institute of Technology, in Stockholm, Sweden
- UPC: Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech, in Barcelona, Spain
- IST: Instituto Superior Técnico, in Lisbon, Portugal
- TU/e: Eindhoven University of Technology, in Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- AGH: University of Science and Technology, in Krakow, Poland
- PoliTo: Politecnico di Torino, in Turin, Italy
- Aalto University, in Espoo, Finland
All students are required to study at one of these universities in their first year, and a different institution in their second year, as well as attending courses at the ESADE Business School in Barcelona, Spain.
The partnership between KTH and UPC in Year 1 significantly strengthens collaboration between students, and encourages you to develop additional soft skills, share ideas, achieve better results, and develop a stronger, long-lasting network.
The MSc SELECT programme also fosters relationships between universities and industry on different continents. Many of the Grand Challenge Projects have an international aspect, particularly in developing nations. Students have undertaken projects in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, South Africa, and Zimbabwe.
The MSc SELECT programme is an opportunity to start building your international network by working closely with fellow students from around the world, while the business and entrepreneurial elements of the curriculum explore how to work in and manage multi-cultural teams.
Your double diploma
After successfully completing the MSc SELECT programme, you will receive a degree from each of your chosen universities.
- AGH: Master of Engineering
- IST: Master of Energy Engineering and Management
- KTH: Master of Science
- TU/e: Master of Science in Engineering Sustainable Energy Technology
- UPC: Master of Energy Engineering
- PoliTo: Master of Energy and Nuclear Engineering
- Aalto: Master of Science (Technology)