The renewable energy industry is truly international and requires a global mindset. The MSc RENE programme is an opportunity to start building your international network by working closely with fellow students from around the world, while the business and entrepreneurial elements of the curriculum explore how to work in and manage multi-cultural teams.
In addition, the MSc RENE programme requires you to study at two separate universities in two different countries. You spend your first year at one of the following institutions, and your second year at another:
- IST: Instituto Superior Técnico, in Lisbon, Portugal
- KTH: Royal Institute of Technology, in Stockholm, Sweden
- École Polytechnique, Université Paris-Saclay, in Paris, France
- UPC: Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya · BarcelonaTech, in Spain
You will also attend courses at the ESADE Business School in Barcelona, Spain.
After successfully completing the programme, you will receive a degree from each of your chosen universities:
- IST: Master of Energy Engineering and Management
- KTH: Master of Science
- Paris-Saclay: Graduate Degree Programme in Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management (STEEM)
- UPC: Master of Energy Engineering