- To understand and be able to apply the concepts and technologies that affect energy efficiency in buildings.
- Knowing how to apply the new technical regulations in the construction sector.
- Knowing the set of tools available to obtain the certification of energy efficiency of buildings by national regulations.
At the end of the course, the student:
- understands the role of energy efficiency in the building sector applied in the context of global and regional energy systems, in its environmental, economic and social aspects.
- knows the reference regulation in energy efficiency in buildings, both European, Spanish and Catalan as well as the set of tools available to obtain a certification of energy performance for both new and existing buildings.
- the student is able to perform the analysis and has the knowledge necessary to carry out projects related to energy efficiency applied to the construction sector.