- To understand and to be able to develop automation systems for efficient use of energy.
At the end of the course, the student:
- understands the role of tools for demand management in the context of global and local energy systems in its economic, social and environmental impact aspects as well as the associated technologies on a local and global context.
- knows the main sources of information and regulations related to the tools for demand management and relevant organisations in international context
- He is able to carry out the analysis and has the knowledge necessary to carry out project related tools for demand management.
- is able to propose transferable results in the application of tools for demand management through the development of innovative ideas