The participation fee for students in intake 2018 is €12,000 per year.
The fee covers:
- All tuition at both of your chosen universities
- Your participation in business, entrepreneurial and innovation courses at our partner business schools
- All costs related to InnoEnergy events that are an integral part of your programme’s curriculum (including any travel and accommodation costs)
- Unique Game – changing Impact Programme: six individual and group coachingsessions where you will be taught how to make a game changing impact and know which career will fit best to your qualities and strengths. You will develop the skills needed for your future career.
- You will have access to a unique pedagogy, with our own products like the Challenge-Driven education, Engineering & Business Case®, in cooperation with Harvard, MIT and Aalborg
Other innovative pedagogies are the Innovation Journey and the Open Space Studio.
- Intensive collaboration with industry: Industry Innovation Projects, study visits.
- Career support by the Career Centre: more than 200 career opportunities being offered per year.
The fee does not cover:
- Travel from your home to and from your first-year and second-year universities
- Your living expenses. These depend very much on location and personal preference. As a rough estimate we suggest €750 per month to cover housing, food, books, travel, and personal expenses.
Financing your studies through a loan
InnoEnergy trusts in your value and in the value of our master’s programmes. For this reason InnoEnergy is now offering to act as guarantor for student loans, for the amount of the participation fee (12,000 €/year in 2018).
Currently, we encourage you to apply for a loan with a reputable bank or other established financial institution. This loan will be negotiated between you and your chosen institution. If your chosen institution needs information about our Master’s programmes, or you need more information, please fill out the form below.
There is also the option of loan-based financing. Erasmus+ study loans have been created by the European Commission to make it easier to study a full degree programme abroad.
All our Master’s programmes take place in an Erasmus+ programme country. Certain students may therefore apply for an EU-guaranteed Erasmus+ study loans at a bank in their home country.
Currently the Erasmus+ scheme is available through universities and banks in Spain, France, UK and Turkey for outgoing students from these countries who are pursuing postgraduate study abroad; and to students from other programme countries going to Spain or the UK for a Master’s course.
More information on Erasmus+ loans is available here.
Please note: the Erasmus+ study loan programme is not financed or organised by InnoEnergy.
*By ‘EU students’, we mean students who are citizens of one of the EEA countries (all EU member states plus Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) or Switzerland. A ‘non-EU student’ is therefore a student who is not a citizen of one of these countries.
Scholarships from InnoEnergy
You may apply for a scholarship when you apply for your chosen Master’s programmes. If you are successful in your application, you will be offered one of two types of scholarship, as follows:
- Fee waiver only
- Fee waiver + a monthly allowance of up to €750 for a maximum of 24 months
If you secure a scholarship that does not offer a monthly allowance, you must make sure you have enough funds to cover your living costs during your time at the InnoEnergy Master’s School.
How to apply for a scholarship. When applying for one of our Master’s programmes, please tick the appropriate box in the application form. Scholarships can only be awarded to applicants to InnoEnergy Master’s programmes. It is not possible to apply for an InnoEnergy scholarship when you are already enrolled in an InnoEnergy Master’s programme.
There may be restrictions on when you can apply for a scholarship, depending on the programme you apply for and where you are from, as follows:
- You may apply for and be awarded a scholarship during application round 0, application round 1 and application round 2
- You may apply for and be awarded a scholarship during application round 0 and application round 1 for Master’s programmes that accept applications during these rounds.
Who gets a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded only to the highest ranking applicants on each programme. The ranking is based on several criteria such as academic performance, quality of previous education and university, or experience with innovation and entrepreneurship.
Scholarship amounts. The amount of funding available for scholarships depends on the budget available for each programme. They may therefore vary each year.
Please note: It is not possible to appeal decisions regarding scholarships, and the selection results (ranking) do not constitute grounds for an appeal.
It is not possible to transfer an InnoEnergy Master’s School scholarship to another InnoEnergy programme or to a non-InnoEnergy programme.
Scholarships paid in Poland. These are currently subject to taxation in accordance with the provisions of Polish law. AGH and SUT endeavour to arrange tax exemptions for their students. However, the final decision is issued by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education in accordance with the binding provisions on personal income tax (Journal of Laws of 2012 No. 361 as amended).
Code of conduct. All students, including those in receipt of an InnoEnergy scholarship, agree to the terms of the . Any breaches of the code of conduct may result in the student agreement being dissolved.
Students can find other ways to finance their participation in the InnoEnergy Master’s School through the scholarship portal.