- If you do not agree with the decision of your application for one of the InnoEnergy Master programmes, please contact the InnoEnergy Admissions Office via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If, after discussing the reasons for the decision, you still do not agree, you may formally appeal the decision. Following the instructions:
- Fill in the appeals form in English, print and sign the form and send it to the Admissions Office. Please enclose also a copy of your Notification of selections results. The Admissions Office will forward your appeal to the respective Programme Committee.
- In your appeal, you must state which Master Programme and Year 1 university the appeal concerns, the decision you’re appealing and the reason for the appeal. Should you want to make an appeal for more than one Master programme, you have to complete and print a separate form for each Master programme.
- The Programme Committee to which you appeal will re-assess your eligibility and if any documentation has been disregarded, a new decision will be made. You will be informed in writing by the Admissions Office.
- If you disagree with the outcome of the re-assessment the Admissions Office will forward your appeal to the Appeals Board of InnoEnergy, which will make the final decision. Even if the Appeals Board upholds your appeal, there is no guarantee that you will be able to begin the programme during the current academic year; you may be required to wait until the next time the programme is offered.
TIME LIMIT: The appeals form must reach the InnoEnergy Admissions Office no later than four weeks after the date that the e-mail with the results of the selection process has been sent to you.
RESTRICTIONS: Only decisions about general and specific entry requirements may be appealed. Therefore it is not possible to appeal decisions in relation to scholarships. Late or incomplete applications, cancelled programmes or the selection result (ranking) as such do not constitute grounds for an appeal.