The InnoEnergy Admissions Office checks whether your documents fulfil the general eligibility criteria for academic qualifications and English proficiency.
- You may receive further contact from us if: your application is incomplete; or if you have not supplied the documentation we need; or if you do not meet any other aspect of the admission criteria.
- You may submit any requested documents at any time before the deadlines. Late applications will not be processed.
Each programme’s evaluation committee will check your application meets the specific admission requirements for their programme.
- If you have applied to two programmes in one application round, your first and second choice will be treated equally.
The Programme Evaluation Committee creates a ranking of the selected applicants.
- Applicants are ranked using a series of selection criteria, such as educational background, study success, quality of previous education and experiences with entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Top-ranked applicants may be called for an interview or for an online extra test to evaluate their entrepreneurial skills.
The InnoEnergy Admissions Office informs all applicants on the outcome of the selection process.
- If you have applied for more than one programme, you may get the results of your applications at different times.
- If you have been accepted, please look at the information for accepted students.
- If you have not been accepted, you can apply again in the next intake.
If you do not agree with the decision of your application for one of the InnoEnergy Master’s programmes, please contact the InnoEnergy Admissions Office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, after discussing the reasons for the decision, you still do not agree, you may formally appeal the decision. More information on making a formal appeal can be found here.