Once accepted, you will need to complete a few more tasks in order to confirm your place and start planning for your studies.
Reply to the study offer within a week
If you have applied for more than one Master’s programme, you may get two study offers by email. Please reply to both emails.
You will also need to pay a fee of €500 within two weeks of receiving your acceptance letter. This confirms your place on the programme. The fee is non-refundable, but will be deducted from your participation fee. Your acceptance letter will contain details of how to make this payment.
If you have been awarded a scholarship, you do not need to pay the registration fee.
Send officially certified copies of all the required documents
Once accepted on one of our Master’s programmes, you will need to send, by post, certified copies of
- Your Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Your final transcript of records
We will need certified copies of these documents in the original language and, where necessary, an English translation. If documents are issued in English by the university, these documents are sufficient.
- Please include a note with your application number.
- Info: Even when the tracking of your shipment says “delivered”, it might take some time until the documents reach our desks. We will send you a notification when we have checked your documents.
- The set of documents you send to the Admissions Office cannot be returned. Year 1 and Year 2 Universities will inform you about the necessary documents for the enrolment.
IMPORTANT: validating your documents
- A certified copy is a photocopy of your original document that has been stamped and signed to confirm that it is a true copy of the original document. We accept certified copies that have been stamped and signed by the degree administration office or equivalent department at the issuing institution, or by a Notary Public. We do not accept statements made by professors or the heads of departments.
- Only translations by a licenced translator who is authorised to attest that the translation is the legal equivalent of the original text are accepted. The stamp and signature must be original and clearly visible.
- The deadline for submitting the certified copies and the official translations will be in your acceptance letter.
- If you graduated in Australia, Cameroon, Canada, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Italy, New Zealand, Nigeria, USA, Pakistan or China, please see country-specific requirements here.
All documents must be sent by post to:
KIT – International Students Office
InnoEnergy Admission Office
Ensure you have funding
InnoEnergy encourages you to search for international or local loan providers in case you need additional funding to support your studies. Institutions such as DUO (the Netherlands), Guichet.lu (Luxembourg), FIDERH (Mexico), CONAPE (Costa Rica) and COLFUTURO (Colombia) support local students with financing their studies abroad. Check for possibilities in your home country.
More details on fees and financial support from InnoEnergy are available here.
Get more information of your first-year study location
Once the application process has been completed, and places allocated, you will receive an admission letter from your chosen university with all the information you need. In the meantime you can find more information about your first-year university here.