Once accepted, you will need to complete a few more tasks in order to confirm your place and start planning for your studies.
Reply to the study offer within a week
If you have applied for more than one Master’s programme, you may get two study offers by email. Please reply to both emails.
If you have been accepted without scholarship, you will need to pay 500€ (non refundable) as a confirmation fee within two weeks after receiving the acceptance letter. This amount will be deducted from the full amount of the participation fees. More details of the payment will be in your acceptance letter.
Send officially certified copies of all required documents
If you are accepted to one of our Master’s programmes, you will need to send, by post, certified copies in the original language plus official translations of:
- Your Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Your final transcript of records
IMPORTANT: validating your documents
- A certified copy is a photocopy of your original document that has been stamped and signed to confirm that it is a true copy of the original document. We accept certified copies that have been stamped and signed by the degree administration office or equivalent department at the issuing institution, or by a Notary Public. Statements made by professors or the heads of departments are not accepted.
- Only translations by a licensed translator who is authorised to attest that the translation is the legal equivalent of the original text are accepted. The stamp and signature must be original and clearly visible.
- The deadline to submit the certified copies and the official translations will be in your acceptance letter.
- If you graduated in Cameroon, Canada, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, USA, Pakistan or China, please see country specific requirements here.
All documents must be sent by post to:
KIT – International Students Office
InnoEnergy Admission Office
Get more information of your first-year study location
Once the application process has been completed, and places allocated, you will receive an admission letter from your chosen university with all the information you need.