- Location: Benelux
Location: Eindhoven (NL) or Genk (B)
The Project Management Officer will:
- manage the periodic updating of relevant project progress information, updating the annual business plan and reporting
- propose actions to improve the progress/ result of the innovation projects, resulting in more assets introduced to the market sooner: identify the risks, relevant milestones and possibilities to improve and accelerate
You will be employed by InnoEnergy SE and will work for regional office Benelux, having its offices in Eindhoven (NL) and Genk (Belgium). You can be based in Eindhoven or Genk.
Key tasks include:
- Administration and contract management support for innovation projects within the thematic field “Smart buildings and cities”
- Project management support, first point of contact for the external project managers
- Support acquisition and creation of new innovation projects within Smart Buildings and Cities
- Education: MSc Engineering or comparable
- Profound understanding of energy technologies, preferably related to energy within buildings and cities
- Understanding of energy markets and market participants (incl. value creation needs and possibilities along the energy value chain within buildings and cities)
- Ability to tactfully and skillfully handle highly diverse environments
- Strong communicator, proactive, team-worker
- Analytical skills, diligent, structured and systematic
- Organisational and planning skills
Professional experience is required, ideally in project management of multi- stakeholder projects in the field of energy within buildings and cities. Successful management of innovative projects, preferably product development. Experience with international companies/ organisations.
InnoEnergy is looking for a colleague who is solution oriented, innovation oriented, pragmatic, likes business, is not reserved towards people, is ready to dive into details and advances happily and optimistically through life.
You would report to the Thematic Field Leader
The job of Project Management Officer is a full time permanent position. After an employment contract of one year, there is the possibility of the contract becoming permanent.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Company www.innoenergy.com
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT): https://eit.europa.eu/
Watch our video to learn more.