- Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
InnoEnergy is the European company for innovation, business creation and education in sustainable energy. Established in 2010 and owned by leading European industry companies, research and education organisations it is acting as investor and is successfully performing its activities in six operational centres across Europe. Our German headquarter is based in Karlsruhe, with regional representatives in Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Munich. To increase our visibility in the German, Swiss and Austrian markets and to support our marketing performance, we are looking for a
Marketing Manager (m/f)
As a key member of our German management team and our pan-European Marketing team you will ensure long-term positioning of InnoEnergy with its value offering in the relevant markets.
Your major tasks
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to support InnoEnergy´s business objectives for the DACH market (including all elements of the end-to-end marketing process). Provide the relevant knowledge about markets, execute and optimise promotion campaigns and events
- Work with colleagues from Business Development and Sales on establishing new and maintaining existing contacts to target customers and partners from industry, research and education as well as political stakeholders
- Ensure continuous market communication via InnoEnergy’s channels and monitor results. Create and commission content for website, social media, mailings, newsletters, press releases, videos etc. Build rapport with local media and associated journalists
- Contribute to our account management by compiling insights about potential key accounts and supporting the development of key account plans
- Further develop the implementation of the CRM tool and the related processes
- Support the production of Europe wide marketing collateral and campaigns working as a member of the European Marketing team. Facilitate localisation for the regional markets.
- Ensure wide and coherent deployment of InnoEnergy’s corporate brand identity
Your key qualifications
- 5+ years professional experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the energy or cleantech sector
- Successful management of projects is a must, further leadership experience is highly desired
- Ability to collaborate in a matrix environment and work internationally
- Entrepreneurial spirit, customer- and solution-oriented
- Willingness to travel domestically and moderately internationally
- Fluency in native German and English both written and spoken
Welcome to InnoEnergy
Please visit us at www.innoenergy.com and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.