- Location: Germany
To develop new investment opportunities as well as to establish and maintain relationships with key players in the German market we are looking for a
Manager Business & Project Development (m/f)
As a key member of our team you will attract new business partners and maintain customer relations to create and develop investment opportunities for InnoEnergy in the in DACH region.
Your major tasks
- Capture and develop investment opportunities for InnoEnergy for its entire offerings, in particular Innovation Projects and Business Creation Services
- Establish and maintain relationships with key players in the German market relevant for this purpose
- Develop and maintain contacts to target customers (potential key accounts) from industry
- Support to enable repeatable sales transactions for a defined part of our European portfolio of solutions, products and services
- Document business opportunities and customer interaction, monitor and report progress
- Represent InnoEnergy at conferences and fairs
Your key qualifications
- 7+ years professional experience in the energy / cleantech sector in business development, M&A and/or innovation with an outstanding network to relevant players from industry in particular in (but not limited to) the areas digital energy, clean mobility, smart cities and grids, storage.
- Sound knowledge of energy markets and energy technologies as well as a proven sense for trends and investment opportunities in innovative and economical attractive solutions and services – able to identify and attract the “next google” in energy
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit, customer and solution oriented
- Willingness to travel domestically and moderately internationally
- German native, English fluent
Welcome to KIC InnoEnergy
If you want to be part of our mission, please send your full application (English preferred or German) including your salary expectation and information on availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.