- Location: Headquarters
Location: Eindhoven, NL
Key tasks include:
InnoEnergy offers a challenging environment in a unique organisation which is fully aimed at growth within the sustainable energy sector. InnoEnergy is a European company, with offices throughout Europe, headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The legal department currently consists of four people stationed in our Eindhoven office and two lawyers stationed in our Central Europe regional office.
InnoEnergy is currently looking for someone to fill the role of legal counsel who would provide legal advice to various stakeholders inside and outside the organisation. You would coordinate and supervise the involvement of external lawyers where needed. You would work autonomously and be part of a group of strong professionals with different backgrounds, working in an international environment. You will be able to contribute to further professionalising our legal department.
- The following minimum requirements apply to this position:
- A Dutch law degree
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Hands on mentality
- A good sense of humor
- Corporate and commercial experience
- The ability to provide sound legal advice in layman’s terms to various stakeholders
- Willingness to travel to our other offices throughout Europe occasionally
- The ability to work under pressure in sometimes ambiguous situations
- Completed professional education for lawyers (Certificaat Beroepsoleiding Advocatuur) or a similar finalised professional education is highly preferred
- Travel distance to the Eindhoven office of less than 1 hour is highly preferred
- Transactional experience / experience in corporate, finance or banking law is highly preferred
You would report to our Head of Legal
A one year fixed term contract initially. A competitive salary with excellent secondary conditions and the chance to develop yourself in a unique, international and dynamic setting.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Company www.innoenergy.com
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT): https://eit.europa.eu/
Watch our video to learn more.