- Location: Benelux, France, Germany, Iberia, Poland or Sweden
The Digital Professional Learning Manager is responsible for strategy, business development, P&L and the management of InnoEnergy’s digital professional learning in the education business line.
- Generate 500k Euro net revenue for InnoEnergy in year 1, evolving to 2 million Euro in year 3 for digital professional learning (full P&L responsibility).
- Identify the learning needs of organisations, industry partners and other stakeholders impacted by the clean energy transition.
- Develop relevant learning programmes with clear differentiators from competing or similar offers or organisations.
- Manage and monitor the digital learning course development and commercialisation using lean and agile principles.
- Build long-term business and strategic relations with InnoEnergy partner universities, industries, start-ups and other organisations. Promote their active contribution in Digital Professional Learning courses with industry relevant content, cases and testimonials: “By industry for industry”.
- Work with InnoEnergy’s marketing department (global and local) and the education business developers for the go-to-market of the Digital Professional Learning portfolio.
- Work with the other InnoEnergy business lines (Innovation Projects and Business Creation) to make Professional Learning part of the InnoEnergy portfolio offering. “Bundled” offerings and learning as a pre-sales tool.
- Maintain an appropriate level of communication with all of InnoEnergy’s regional offices to implement “Think Global, Act Global”.
- Network with external organisations similar/competitors to InnoEnergy, to learn from them and to acquire their best practices in the field of professional and lifelong learning.
- Manage the daily business operations of the Digital professional learning including project management, budgeting and reporting.
- Run Digital Professional Learning as an internal venture and prepare to finance and spin-out the venture within 18 months
Requirements and qualifications:
- Understand trends for professional and executive education in general and for digital learning in particular.
- Good understanding of digital learning production methods and quality systems.
- Experience with digital learning as a commercial service.
- 5+ years business development and sales management experience in education in working with customer requirements and business models.
- Strong entrepreneurial mind set and attitude: customer driven and revenue focused.
- Experience with LEAN development.
We also require:
- A passion for learning innovation and technology enhanced learning.
- An academic degree.
- Experience with project management, business planning and reporting in an international context.
- Perfect fluency in English is a requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Experience in the energy sector or with EIT organisations and innovation ecosystems is appreciated.
You report to the Education Director.
The job of Digital Professional Learning Manager is a full-time permanent position. The role can be based from any of our co-location offices in Sweden, Benelux, Iberia, Poland, France or Germany.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT): https://eit.europa.eu/