- Location: Barcelona, Spain
InnoEnergy is a SE company, incorporated in The Netherlands in 2010 by key players of the energy field with the vision that innovation and entrepreneurship in Sustainable Energy, properly leveraged by the knowledge triangle integration (research, academia and business), could become the key enabler of the energy transition. They shared the belief that the impact of innovation can be higher if actors that typically work independently, start working together pursuing common objectives.
For this reason, 27 key organizations (coming from big industry, technical universities, research centres and business schools) joined forces to set up this company with a long-term strategy. Moreover, InnoEnergy was selected by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) as the only “Knowledge and Innovation Community” in Europe in Sustainable Energy, becoming the only accredited pan-European innovation network in Europe that pursues having an impact through innovation in the Energy sector.
InnoEnergy aims to contribute to solving the challenge of achieving a sustainable energy sector (lowering the cost of energy, reducing greenhouse emissions and making energy available to the current 1.3 Billion human beings without access to it) through three business lines:
- Education: offering programs that create the future game changes in the energy sector. Today, more than 500 students have graduated from our Master’s School and we are supporting 140 PhD students.
- Innovation Projects: launching products and services into the market through collaborative innovation projects. Our supported projects support the development of 78 new products and services and they have filed for 77 patents.
- Business Creation: accelerating (and supporting in later stages) startups in the sustainable energy field. We have the largest sustainable energy accelerator in the world, with more than 170 startups accelerated since we started operations in 2011.
You can find more about us on our web page (www.innoenergy.com), our corporate video presentation ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbPJITUrVY) and get more videos about our products and services on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/InnoEnergy).
The Interim Business Creation Manager will be responsible for managing operations in the acceleration and investment program for start-ups participating and a key role in communication activities to capture new business opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage operations for the start-up acceleration program in terms of investment control and organizing coaching sessions with mentor’s network.
- Responsible for organization and logistics for the Cleantech Camp programme.
- Responsible for communication activities to capture new entrepreneurs organizing one call for ventures with business creation and marketing team support.
- Responsible for organizing selection process of the start-ups (assessment committees as well as team and market assessments).
The Interim Business Creation Manager should have the following competencies and skills:
- Bachelor in Business Administration.
- At least 1+ year of experience in project management or consulting projects.
- Interest or knowledge of entrepreneurship and new technologies.
- High level of English.
- Proactive and motivation to join a dynamic team.
- Collaborative and able to work in teams.
- Availability to travel occasionally.
The person to join a 6 people team, will work in the Business Creation area and will report directly to the Business Creation Officer. The office team is composed by 15 highly qualified people willing to innovate every day.
- Based in Barcelona
- Full time job – 6 months, potentially to be more time
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, send your CV to email@example.com