- Location: Brussels
- Time span: 11 months
Are you ready to pioneer change in sustainable energy education?
InnoEnergy is recruiting a new team member to join, as Work Package Leader, the team developing a PhD program combining thermal energy storage and entrepreneurship under the EU initiative “The Human Factor in Sustainable Energy”. The project is called Inpath-TES (http://inpathtes.eu/).
InnoEnergy’s contributions to the project are related to implementing a new way of teaching, digital learning and managing the program’s content development across 20+ partners.
You will be InnoEnergy’s Work Package 3 Leader and responsible for:
- Driving and supporting the development of educational content across the consortium, in a collaborative approach;
- Planning and executing the quality control mechanism.
In addition, you will
- Contribute to the alignment and coherence of the educational content;
- Assist the rest of the project’s partners on the application of InnoEnergy’s pedagogical methodology, as well as with aspects related to the digital learning environment.
We are looking for
A self-driven and pro-active personality; a “can-do” spirit coupled with a delivery and committing attitude is crucial for us; you should be a team player and trustworthy
- In-depth knowledge of energy storage or another field of sustainable energy (PhD candidate), preferably coupled with entrepreneurship matters
- Experience in (EU) project management
- You possess good networking skills and have a genuine interest in modern on-line pedagogy.
- A team of motivated professionals in the field of European innovative education for sustainable energy;
- Involvement in the development of a European leading PhD program, with a highly innovative dimension both in its contents (collaborative development by leading experts), as well as in its formats (the entire PhD is being developed and will be delivered by digital learning means);
- Learn and experience the latest developments on innovative pedagogical methodologies and digital learning;
- Expand your network with leading universities from across Europe and other regions of the world.
- A public-private partnership environment with both business logic and public goods objectives;
- A competitive salary package in line with your experience;
Duration: The assignment is for a period of 11 months (June 2017 – April 2018), starting date would be June 1st or June 15th.
Work load: Average 1 day per week
Location: Brussels or any of our local offices; travel to attend the consortium meetings is expected;
Please send your CV and a motivation letter (max. 1 page) in pdf format to email@example.com. Deadline for submission is Wednesday, 24th of May 2017. We are intending to carry out on-line recruitment interviews during the week of the 29th of May. You are encouraged to hand in your CV well before the deadline.