- Location: Barcelona
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe. The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
Watch our video to learn more.
The job position refers to responsible of the overall accuracy and adequacy of transaction processing in the Accounts Payables function, in compliance with local accounting principles as well as with centrally established procurement principles.
Role & responsibilities:
Reporting to the local Finance Controller, the InnoEnergy Iberia Accounts Payable will use appropriate tools and procedures to ensure timely and accurate Reporting, and tracking of invoices.
- The key Accounts Payable functions are processing invoices.
- Ensure correct allocation of business activity cost centres of Purchase Orders (P.O.)
- Matching of invoices received by different activities to the correspondent Purchase Orders (P.O.)
- Ensure compliance of group procurement policy for each transactions
- Perform an internal audit bi-annually and report to the local Finance Director
- Tracking and resolution of any payment incidence of invoices.
- Coordinate with external bookkeeping service provider (Big4) for incidence in invoicing and/or payments
- Follow up with financial systems team as regards systems issues related to MsNavision and Data Capture Module.
- Filling and archive of statutory documents and contracts
Success Factors of the function are:
- Ensure smooth and efficient interaction with Iberia office activities (OPEX, Business Creation, Education and Innovation).
- Have a detailed approach to the successful accounting of invoices and matching of purchase orders.
- Bachelor/FP in business administration, accounting or management
- At least 2 years’ experience gained of working in a Finance/Accounting environment proficiency in invoicing system and/or ERP and MS Excel Ability to work as part of a team and to effectively plan, prioritise workload making the best use of time and resources.
- Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamic Navision will be a plus.
- Knowledge of local accounting framework (PGC)
- Perfect fluency in English is a requirement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact as solutions provider to counterparts among different departments
Innoenergy Iberia Finance Director and local Finance Controller
Please send your cover letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com by 15 June 2017.