- Location: Barcelona
KIC InnoEnergy vision is to become the leading engine for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in sustainable energy in Europe. For achieving this goal, KIC InnoEnergy will leverage the integration of education, technology, business and entrepreneurship, as THE mean to make more efficient and impactful innovation.
In terms of energy impact, KIC InnoEnergy focuses on three objectives:
- Decrease the cost of energy in all steps of the value chain (production, transport, distribution, storage and retail),
- Increase the security in operation (intrinsic operation and autonomy),
- Decrease greenhouse gases emissions
KIC InnoEnergy was founded as a Societas Europaea or SE company, incorporated in The Netherlands, with 27 European shareholders, all of them key players in the energy field, with top rank industries, research centres and universities. Those 27 entities are geographically attached to one of the 6 Offices (= in Sweden, Poland, Germany, Benelux, France and Iberia). KIC InnoEnergy focuses on the following technology areas within the field of sustainable energy, with full alignment with the Strategic Energy Technologies (=SET)-plan.
- European Smart Electric Grid & Electric Storage
- Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- Energy from Chemical Fuels
- Intelligent, Energy-Efficient Buildings and Cities
- Sustainable Nuclear & Renewable Energy Convergence
Besides those 27 shareholders there are associated partners and network partners (up to 220+ altogether) that collaborate actively in the projects and programmes of KIC InnoEnergy.
KIC resources are invested in four major lines of activities:
- Design and execution of the education programmes and projects decided yearly in the business plan,
- Design and execution of the innovation technology projects decided yearly in the business plan,
- Delivery of the so called Highway services to the selected entrepreneurs, and Boostway to the SMEs.
- Operation of the KIC (holding level and Co-Location Centre/Office level).
KIC InnoEnergy delivers, among others, three distinctive outputs:
- The future game changers (Masters, PhDs and Mid-Career engineers) in the energy fields described above with unique ALO (Achieved Learning Outcomes), demonstrating integrated capabilities in engineering, entrepreneurship and innovation management.,
- Technological Innovation for energy processes, in the form of patents, new products, services and business models
- Acceleration of start Ups and growth of Small Enterprises in the above mentioned fields of energy, upon the business ideas developed internally or identified externally.
KIC InnoEnergy is a profit oriented, but a non-dividend oriented, company reinvesting all profits in further future activities.
The job position refers to responsible of the overall accuracy and adequacy of transaction processing in the Accounts Payables function, in compliance with local accounting principles as well as with centrally established procurement principles.
Role & responsibilities:
Reporting to the local Finance Controller, the KIC InnoEnergy Iberia Accounts Payable will use appropriate tools and procedures to ensure timely and accurate Reporting, and tracking of invoices.
- The key Accounts Payable functions are processing invoices.
- Ensure correct allocation of business activity cost centres of Purchase Orders (P.O.)
- Matching of invoices received by different activities to the correspondent Purchase Orders (P.O.)
- Ensure compliance of group procurement policy for each transactions
- Perform an internal audit bi-annually and report to the local Finance Director
- Tracking and resolution of any payment incidence of invoices.
- Coordinate with external bookkeeping service provider (Big4) for incidence in invoicing and/or payments
- Follow up with financial systems team as regards systems issues related to MsNavision and Data Capture Module.
- Filling and archive of statutory documents and contracts
Success Factors of the function are:
- Ensure smooth and efficient interaction with Iberia office activities (OPEX, Business Creation, Education and Innovation).
- Have a detailed approach to the successful accounting of invoices and matching of purchase orders.
- Bachelor/FP in business administration, accounting or management
- At least 2 years’ experience gained of working in a Finance/Accounting environment proficiency in invoicing system and/or ERP and MS Excel Ability to work as part of a team and to effectively plan, prioritise workload making the best use of time and resources.
- Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamic Navision will be a plus.
- Knowledge of local accounting framework (PGC)
- Perfect fluency in English is a requirement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact as solutions provider to counterparts among different departments
KIC Innoenergy Iberia Finance Director and local Finance Controller
Please send your cover letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com by 15 June 2017.