- Location: Eindhoven
In order to support our Central Finance department, InnoEnergy are looking for a Junior Financial Controller.
- Oversee accounts of the headquarters and ensure timely and accurate processing of finance operations (eg. invoicing, accounts payable, cash and bank, personnel)
- Support preparing annual statutory accounts and support the audit processes
- Provision of operational tax compliance including vat, corporation and personnel
- Help the ongoing improvement of accounting systems, tools and procedures
- Setup and maintenance of financial budgets, controls and reporting including our H2020 EU-Grants
- Lead and manage the accounting team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance & Accounting and around 2-4 years of progressive accounting experience (we welcome experiences from a big audit company)
- Strong technical financial ability, competent in fundamentals of accounting
- First Experience in budgeting, controlling, management and financial reporting
- Good Microsoft / Excel skills
You have strong analytical skills, are hands-on and you demonstrate a high attention to detail. You are fluent in Dutch and English and a strong communicator. You have dealt with Dutch company legislation, TAX, IFRS and HR administration matters. You are well versed in Budgeting & Controlling. You are a self-managing Professional who is able to work under pressure and who can deal with ambiguous situations. We would like to speak with individuals who are proactive and thrive on spotting and implementing improvements within our Finance function.
This position offers further development opportunities with increased responsibilities.
You report to the Finance Controller.
The job of Junior Financial Controller is a full time permanent position. After an employment contract of 1 year InnoEnergy has the intention to offer an indefinite contract.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The Company www.innoenergy.com
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe.
We support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
InnoEnergy was established in 2010 and is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT): https://eit.europa.eu/
Watch our video to learn more.