- Location: Benelux
InnoEnergy is the leading engine for innovation and entrepreneurship in sustainable energy. We are pioneering change in sustainable energy by combining innovation, entrepreneurship and education and by bringing together the 3 actors of the knowledge triangle in the energy sector: higher education, business and research institutes.
Our goal is to make a positive impact on sustainable energy in Europe, by creating future game changing teams with a different mind-set, and bringing innovative products, services and successful companies to life.
Watch our video at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbPJITUrVY
InnoEnergy has 3 business lines: Education, Innovation Projects and Business Creation
The Education business manager is responsible for business development, sales of the education services and the daily management of the education activities for the Benelux Co-Location.
Tasks and activities
Activities & actions agreed relating to the above topics:
- Revenue Generation is a key part of this role and it is expected to triple the revenue in 3 years.
- Understand the learning needs of local organisations, industry partners and other local stakeholders.
- Build long-term business and strategic relations with InnoEnergy partner universities, industries and other organizations. Understand their motivations and promote their active contribution in educational projects
- Directly Contribute to the conceptualization of financial and technical sustainability of InnoEnergy in education.
- Work with InnoEnergy’s Marketing Department and business developers to identify channels to sell our global education portfolio in the local ecosystems.
- Work with the other business lines to make education part of the InnoEnergy innovation portfolio.
- Facilitate and implement industrial involvement in all InnoEnergy learning activities. Make the business case for industry involvement in learning activities.
- Maintain an appropriate level of communication with the other CC’s and with external organizations similar/competitors to InnoEnergy, to learn from them and to acquire their best practices in the field of learning.
- Manage the daily business operations of the education team in the CC including project management, budgeting and reporting.
- Support the global go-to-market of educational assets developed locally.
- 5+ years business development and sales experience in education in working with customer requirements and business models;
- A background working in Learning and training on 8+ years with a track record of in providing Advanced Learning Solutions that create value either in an Academic or Commercial environment.
We also require:
- A passion for educational innovation.
- Academic degree;
- Experience with project management, business planning and reporting in an international context.
- Perfect fluency in English and Dutch is a requirement;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Experience in the energy sector is highly appreciated.
If you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability to firstname.lastname@example.org