- Location: Benelux
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe. The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
Watch our video to learn more.
Tasks and activities
Activities & actions agreed relating to the above topics:
- Revenue Generation is a key part of this role and it is expected to triple the revenue in three years.
- Understand the learning needs of local organisations, industry partners and other local stakeholders.
- Build long-term business and strategic relations with InnoEnergy partner universities, industries and other organisations. Understand their motivations and promote their active contribution in educational projects
- Directly Contribute to the conceptualization of financial and technical sustainability of InnoEnergy in education.
- Work with InnoEnergy’s Marketing Department and business developers to identify channels to sell our global education portfolio in the local ecosystems.
- Work with the other business lines to make education part of the InnoEnergy innovation portfolio.
- Facilitate and implement industrial involvement in all InnoEnergy learning activities. Make the business case for industry involvement in learning activities.
- Maintain an appropriate level of communication with the other regional office’s and with external organisations similar/competitors to InnoEnergy, to learn from them and to acquire their best practices in the field of learning.
- Manage the daily business operations of the education team in the regional office including project management, budgeting and reporting.
- Support the global go-to-market of educational assets developed locally.
- 5+ years business development and sales experience in education in working with customer requirements and business models;
- A background working in Learning and training on 8+ years with a track record of in providing Advanced Learning Solutions that create value either in an Academic or Commercial environment.
We also require:
- A passion for educational innovation.
- Academic degree;
- Experience with project management, business planning and reporting in an international context.
- Perfect fluency in English and Dutch is a requirement;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Experience in the energy sector is highly appreciated.
If you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability to Micky Heijligenberg Msc Associate firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +31683641020