- Location: Stockholm
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe. The challenge is big, but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the solution. New ideas, products and services that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market. At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to end-customer. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, graduates and employers, researchers and entrepreneurs, businesses and markets.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands the demands of sustainability and the needs of industry.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry to create commercially attractive technologies that deliver real results to customers.
- Business Creation Services to support entrepreneurs and start-ups who are expanding Europe’s energy ecosystem with their innovative offerings.
Bringing these disciplines together maximises the impact of each, accelerates the development of market-ready solutions, and creates a fertile environment in which we can sell the innovative results of our work.
Watch our video to learn more.
For our regional office in Stockholm we now seek a candidate for the position of Education Business Manager.
The Education Business Manager is responsible for business development, long-term strategy and sales of the education services and the daily management of the education activities in a regional office.
Tasks and activities
- Understand the learning needs of local organisations, industry partners and other local stakeholders.
- Build long-term business and strategic relations with InnoEnergy partner universities, industries and other organisations. Understand their motivations and promote their active contribution in educational projects.
- Create and close deals for new education offerings that match the needs of the local market based on our global education portfolio. Contribute to, directly or indirectly, the conceptualisation of financial and technical sustainability of InnoEnergy in education.
- Work with marketing to identify channels to promote our education portfolio in the local ecosystems.
- Work with the other business lines to make education part of the InnoEnergy complete portfolio.
- Facilitate and implement industrial involvement in all InnoEnergy learning activities. Make the business case for industry involvement in learning activities.
- Maintain an appropriate level of communication with the other regional office’s and with external organisations similar/competitors to InnoEnergy, especially those under the joint EIT umbrella (the other “KIC”s) to learn from them and to acquire their best practices in the field of learning.
- Manage the daily business operations of the education team in the regional office including project management, budgeting and reporting.
- 5+ years business development and sales experience in education;
- A background working in higher education;
- A passion for education innovation;
- Academic degree.
- Documented experience with design, planning and implementation of education programs;
- Track record in linking academics & business;
- Experience in working with customer requirements and business models;
- Experience from management, business planning and reporting in an international context.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, sharing objectives;
- Understanding of public-private partnerships;
- Perfect fluency in English and Swedish is a requirement;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
Position in the organization
The role of Education Business Officer is embedded in a matrix organisation.
The Education Business Officer has line responsibility to the CEO of the respective regional office. Functionally, the Education Business Officer reports to the InnoEnergy Education Director.
Crucial for Education Business Officer to succeed, is to work efficient withthe team of various peers in the matrix organisation such as; regional office Manager, Activity managers, University POC, Industry POC, EDU director and EDU Working Group.
Please visit us @ http://www.innoenergy.com/ and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability, to Ashley Stephenson Director e-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +46709451791