- Location: Stockholm
InnoEnergy is the innovation engine for sustainable Energy across Europe. InnoEnergy was founded and is supported by the European Union through the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) https://eit.europa.eu/
At InnoEnergy http://www.innoenergy.com/ we are dedicated to promoting innovation, entrepreneurship and education in the sustainable energy field by bringing together academics, business and research institutes.
Our goal is to make a positive impact on sustainable energy in Europe, by creating future decision makers (“game changers”) with a different mind-set, and bringing innovative products, services and successful companies to life in the energy landscape.
Watch our video at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbPJITUrVY
InnoEnergy has 3 business lines:
Education: We offer unique education programs in all fields of the energy transition towards sustainability where we address technology, business and societal impact. Our M.Sc. and Ph.D. schools as well as our life long learning programs for professionals and executives all include a dimension of entrepreneurship, industrial involvement and innovation management.
Innovation Projects: develop new products or services by adaptation of existing technologies, or creation of new ones, with an impact in the sustainability of the current energy processes, by improving them or creating new ones and their commercialization.
Business Creation: new businesses/ companies (spin-offs and startups), led by new entrepreneurs or the stakeholders of the value chain.
InnoEnergy is organized with a corporate headquarter in Amsterdam and underlying matrix with the three Business Lines horizontally spanning over six local offices s.c. Co-location Centers (CC). To our CC in Stockholm we now seek a candidate to shoulder the position of Educations Business Officer.
The Education Business Officer is responsible for business development, long-term strategy and sales of the education services and the daily management of the education activities in a CC.
Tasks and activities
- Understand the learning needs of local organisations, industry partners and other local stakeholders.
- Build long-term business and strategic relations with InnoEnergy partner universities, industries and other organizations. Understand their motivations and promote their active contribution in educational projects.
- Create and close deals for new education offerings that match the needs of the local market based on our global education portfolio. Contribute to, directly or indirectly, the conceptualization of financial and technical sustainability of InnoEnergy in education.
- Work with marketing to identify channels to promote our education portfolio in the local ecosystems.
- Work with the other business lines to make education part of the InnoEnergy complete portfolio.
- Facilitate and implement industrial involvement in all InnoEnergy learning activities. Make the business case for industry involvement in learning activities.
- Maintain an appropriate level of communication with the other CC’s and with external organizations similar/competitors to InnoEnergy, especially those under the joint EIT umbrella (the other “KIC”s) to learn from them and to acquire their best practices in the field of learning.
- Manage the daily business operations of the education team in the CC including project management, budgeting and reporting.
- 5+ years business development and sales experience in education;
- A background working in higher education;
- A passion for education innovation;
- Academic degree.
- Documented experience with design, planning and implementation of education programs;
- Track record in linking academics & business;
- Experience in working with customer requirements and business models;
- Experience from management, business planning and reporting in an international context.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, sharing objectives;
- Understanding of public-private partnerships;
- Perfect fluency in English and Swedish is a requirement;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
Position in the organization
The role of Education Business Officer is embedded in a matrix organization.
The Education Business Officer has line responsibility to the CEO of the respective Colocation Center (CC). Functionally, the Education Business Officer reports to the InnoEnergy Education Director.
Crucial for Education Business Officer to succeed, is to work efficient withthe team of various peers in the matrix organization such as; CC Manager, Activity managers, University POC, Industry POC, EDU director and EDU Working Group.
Please visit us @ http://www.innoenergy.com/ and if you want to be part of our mission, send your full application including your salary expectation and information on availability, to email@example.com